[AU; 2023] Afternoon trip around Perth

I was very fortunate that someone offered to drive me around Perth for an afternoon!

Here goes an easy itinerary around Perth:

#1 - The Bell Tower & Barrack Street Jetty

It is a pretty modern landmark tower with bells and an observation deck offering nice city views. But if you are like me who does want to pay for a view, the deck around the Barrack Street Jetty was great too!

 
The Bell Tower
 
Barrack Street Jetty

You will get a good view of the city office buildings and also the waters:
 
 
 
Gusto Gelato
This is a must try gelato at the jetty - they have extensive flavours!


  
 

#2 -  Blue Boat House

You cannot leave Perth without taking photos with the blue boat house!

 
 Blue Boat House

It is a super popular place for tourist (like me) to take photos, so be prepared to queue! I waited for 20 minutes in the line. But totally worth it, the blue shades were amazing - and I wore a blue outfit too!

#3 - Kings Park and Botanic Garden

 
Kings Park and Botanic Garden

I would say... this is one of the prettiest botanic garden I ever visited in Australia. I have been to the ones in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne etc... but this is really well planned with activities everyone can enjoy.

There is a tower lookout that you can climb and take nice photos.

 
 
If climbing is not your thing, then just roam around the gardens and watch pretty flower bloom!
 


Even trees looked great!
 


The view around the garden was postcards - everywhere!

Of course not missing out cute animals around the gardens:


#4 - Cottesloe Beach


Cottesloe Beach
Dropped by the beach to say hello to the India Ocean~ It will be an amazing place to catch sunset!

#5 - Little Creatures Brewery, Fremantle


Little Creatures Brewery, Fremantle
https://maps.app.goo.gl/2aMVyRENbsWUkqJE7
Dinner at an amazing place at Fremantle!



They are famous for their beer, but if you are not someone into beer, they have plenty of food options too!
 



They had an good sunset view too - although I think the beach will be a better place to catch sunset but this is nice too.


#6 - South Perth Observation Deck


South Perth Observation Deck

The night view was so colourful that I really think I underestimated what Perth can offer! It was really pretty to be able to capture the colours on the water reflections!

This marks my afternoon trip around Perth and I really enjoyed it :)

Comments

Trending Posts