[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Haneul Park 하늘공원

Haneul Park 하늘공원

Introducing one of my favourite places I went during my Seoul trip! Haneul (Sky) Park's Silver Grass Festival! (only available during Autumn)




HOW TO GET THERE:

Take the subway to World Cup Stadium Station (월드컵경기장역).

Exit from the subway (Exit 1) and WALK STRAIGHT!!! (there are so many blogs out there that tells you to climb the stairs, please do not follow unless you really loves stairs!)

After walking straight you will be real close to the main road, turn RIGHT and continue STRAIGHT! And after passing by some bicycle parking lots and etc you will be able to see the "P" PARKING sign across the road on your left. The parking sign is for some other parks near Haneul Park, it is an indicator for you to start to look for traffic lights to CROSS THE ROAD!

A close up of how the parking entrance is:

Upon entering the parking area, turn RIGHT and walk STRAIGHT. You have to cut across the whole parking area to reach Haneul Park.

Somehow after the parking you will be able to see direction signs, just follow them to Haneul Park!

Then CROSS this blue bridge.

CLIMB this flight of stairs.

And after the stairs you have to WALK around 10mins or so inorder to reach Haneul Park - Sky Park.

REMINDER: DO NOT CLIMB THE STAIRS OUTSIDE THE SUBWAY EXIT

I did followed the climb stairs route and I regretted so much. It was such a long tiring way plus after that I had to climb another flight of stairs at Haneul Park. So this route was figured out by me on my return trip back to the subway station. Proven to be walkable without much effort.

SILVER GRASSES & PINK FLOWERS

So what's all the hype over the Silver Grasses? I don't know, but I knew I had lots of fun with the grasses. If you are a Kdrama fan, the recent drama I watched - Manhole, filmed their last scene over here. So romantic hah.

Reality there were like hundred over people but the good thing was, it was a huge park that can accommodate so much people without having random strangers appearing in your photo's background.

Photos to share how pretty that place was!

Right at the end of the park, there is a platform where you will get to see a nice view of Han River.

Traveling alone like me? No fear! Have a selfie stick with you, and you are ready to have fun taking photos with all the silver grasses!

Don't miss out this pretty place if you are coming Seoul in Autumn! (;

Comments

Trending Posts