[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Seoul Forest 서울숲

Seoul Forest 서울숲

Would like to spend some time with the pre-autumn, so I googled for some nice place to spend my afternoon with nature, and Seoul Forest was one of the best choice!

Just alight at Seoul Forest Station and follow the directions carefully!

It was a massive area to cover, it will be great if I manage to locate the bike sharing's bicycle much earlier. I could have explore more areas of the forest rather than depending on my tired feet.

Photos will speak a thousand words of this place!

What's popular in Seoul Forest are the animals... You can find rabbits and also deers!

You can feed the deers, too bad they are caged. If it was like Japan's Nara Deers, I believe they will be able to attract more people into the Forest.

Selfie time!

There are deers paintings like everywhere!

Saw this wishing waterfall, and tried to make a wish.. when I have no clue what is written on the board.

I thought I had to climb the slope up and throw the coin from the top of the waterfall... and well I did so.

Came down happily and took the reflection of the pond...

SILLY ME! The wishing hole was right inside the pond! HAHAHA

Nevermind, I guess the thoughts counts! :D

Anyway, pre-autumn was really awesome over there!

There is a garden where they have real bees making honey!

I guess I will be back again for a bicycle ride next time! (heard that there is a overhead bridge near the deer's enclosure where not only it has the a best view of the deers, the bridge also links to Han River!)

Comments

Trending Posts