[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Moomin&Me Cafe 카페무민앤미

Moomin&Me Cafe 카페무민앤미

To get to Moomin&Me Cafe, take the train to Apgujeong Station and follow googlemap directions!

Anyway visiting Moomin is the one of the happy moments I had in Seoul; I turned into a Moomin fan after visiting a Moomin Cafe at Bangkok!
Moomin&Me Cafe 카페무민앤미www.moomincafe.co.kr;
663-1 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

Plenty of Moomins everywhere! Don't you think they are adorable?

A small collection of Moomin souvenirs...

Was feeling abit thirsty from being excited...

If you are wondering who is Moomin and his friends... (click to enlarge!)

I got the staff to take some photos for me around the cafe, but it turned out quite bad. As a solo traveller, when everything fails, selfie stick will save the day!

How I wish I can cuddle one back home!

Comments

Trending Posts