[TW; 2018] Solo Series | Taipei - Nanyang Street

Taipei!

This post will feature my accommodation in Taipei and some foodies around it - mainly around Nanyang Street!

York Design Hotel

For this trip, I booked York Design Hotel.
York Design Hotel 約克旅店https://www.yorktaipei.com/;
No. 13, Nanyang Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City

Review
Disclaimer I'm not a picky sleeper, just give me a bed and a decent environment I will be satisfied.

One word - disappointing. The washroom smelt really really really bad - like those portable toilets. And the washroom cubicles were cramp. Making things worse, I was given a room just right opposite the washroom! The room smelt so bad too - mouldy. I tried airing the room, but it's not helpful since I'm just right opposite the washroom. Thankfully I bought some clothes spray along the way, and I really spam the spray every single time. Otherwise I would have changed hotel.

Design wise it really very nice, the staff were nice too, but the whole smell issue really turned me off. Such a pity cause the location was really good for everything~

Bubble Tea

Nanyang Street is Taipei's famous tuition street, so bubble tea is everywhere for student~ There is all the famous bubble tea - you name it, they have it - 老虎堂, 50嵐, 陳三鼎青蛙鮮奶, 珍煮丹!

50嵐

My all time favourite bubble tea brand in Taiwan; it will never go wrong!
50嵐http://50lan.com/web/news.asp

一芳YI FANG台灣水果茶

It always has young chic Taiwanese girls queuing for it, so I decided to give it a try... & omg! The best fruit tea I never had! It was so delicious that I finish the cup within 5 mins and craving for more!
一芳YI FANG台灣水果茶http://www.yifangtea.com.tw/

Foodies

小旺號鐵板捲餅

Was looking for breakfast in the area and this crowded stall attracted me!

The set meals are all pocket friendly price and I would say the rolled wrap was really very nice! It wasn't that greasy like what I thought it would be. 
小旺號鐵板捲餅https://www.facebook.com/小旺號鐵板捲餅公園櫃-1638030903154257;
No. 22-2, Gongyuan Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City

溫州大餛飩

Was hungry in the night and decided to hunt for some supper food, and found this place selling dumplings! It was so good - the meat was fresh, and the chilli oil was great too! Definitely a highly recommended late night snack!

溫州大餛飩; No. 8, Huaining Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City

Comments

Trending Posts