[DE; 2019] Solo Series | Shopping @ Frankfurt

SHOPPING!

Frankfurt is not famous for shopping - but I personally enjoyed shopping over there! Here some recommendations where to go for shopping!

Skyline Plaza

Skyline Plaza Frankfurthttps://www.skylineplaza.de/en/
Europa-Allee 6, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Google Map)
It is located around 10 minutes walk from the main station. It wasn't really crowded and spacious! I'm uncertain did I went during the sales period or what - every shop was giving out really generous discount! Happy shopper here!


I even bought pretty dresses for my friends' kids! It was really good pricing for such nice quality.
Sergent Majorhttps://www.sergent-major.com
There were plenty of food choices too! Tried this fish from a local chain store!
Nordseehttps://www.nordsee.com/

It was decent fish set meal! I loved the potatoes!

Zeil Shopping Promenade

It is a super long stretch of stores & malls, with some small streets with more shops! I spent 5 hours here - imagine the damage done here hahaha! To get here either take a U-Bahn / S-Bahn: Konstablerwache Station!

You can expect popular and familiar international brands such as ESPRIT, ZARA, Fossil and etc

I loved the concept & items in ESPRIT!

Fossil watches costed about the same as Singapore - but I think you can get tax rebate!

Europe brands such as Pimkie!

PRIMARK was my favourite for all the comfortable yet budget t-shirt. Highly recommended!

BirkenStock for the famous sandals! Biggest damage in the whole shopping trip!

There is this large and modern mall in the heart of the shopping street many major brands & dining options.

Look how long is the escalator!

Well hidden all the shopping damage into just 2 bags!

This marks my end of my first solo Europe trip! :D

Comments

Trending Posts