[JP; 2019] Solo Series | Bunka Hostel Tokyo


It was an impromptu decision to travel to Tokyo for 2 days! Was hesitating over getting a private room and a hostel, finally decided to stay area to an area I loved - Asakusa!

Bunka Hostel was located at a perfect spot, minutes away food, transport and all the attraction spots!
BUNKA HOSTEL TOKYOhttps://bunkahostel.jp/;
1 Chome-13-5 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan (Google Maps)


I'm always in love with these Japanese style of interior design. The hostel is a cafe at level 1!

Touristy information & vending machines! 

Travelers can't live without free wifi! (After my Australia trip I really appreciate accommodations with free wifi!)

Up to the female dormitory!

Amazing view from the small window at the side.

You will be provided with this access card.

Bunk beds! Well the good thing was, it was not the typical type of double deck beds, but more like given an enclosed type of space. I was staying in the upper deck - even if I flip at night or open up my bed lights, I will not affect my neighbours.

The pantry is on the highest floor!

There wasn't anyone there at night and everything was so quiet - I get to enjoy my favourite beer peacefully!

The best thing staying in Asakusa: It has direct trains to both Haneda & Narita Airport! This is so convenient as I was flying in Narita and flying out Haneda! Just take the Keisei Railway Local - 75 mins for Narita and 35 mins for Haneda!

Bunka Hostel next time? Definitely if there isn't other better choices!

Comments

Trending Posts