[JP; 2019] Solo Series | Night Out at Harajuku


Harajuku is one of my favourite area in Tokyo - loved all the cafes and fashion boutiques over there! This guide may not be comprehensive cover, please refer to my previous Harajuku trips:



This post will cover my short experience around Takeshita Street & Omotesando for this trip!

Shotaro

I was craving for some comfort food aka deep fried cutlet - so google decided my dinner at Takeshita Street! 
Shotaro
1 Chome-6-12 Jingumae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan (Google Map)

The meal was rather inexpensive for such an expensive city! When I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted seafood or meat, I saw this mix combo which save my brain cells. OMO - it was superb nice!

The owner was super friendly too. It has been marked as my favourite restaurant in Tokyo!!!

Machi Machi

All Jay Chou fans should know about this bubble tea stall that appeared at his MV! (Disclaimer I'm not a Jay Chou fan, but just wanted to drink some nice bubble tea in Tokyo) So I found the legendary bubble tea stall!
machi machi ラフォーレ原宿https://www.baycrews.co.jp/brandlist/food/
Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingumae, 1 Chome−11−6 ラフォーレ原宿 2F (Google Map)

According to the stall sign - during peak hours you may have to queue 30-60 minutes! But I came rather late so there wasn't any queue.

It was a nice bubble tea treat with great night view of the bustling city!

Kiddy Land

My Japan trip is never complete without buying some Doraemon merchandise for my sister. Kiddy Land at Omotesando has been my favourite 'kiddy' shop to buy all her favourite.
Kiddy Land also houses all the popular carton characters in Japan! So if you are looking for some perfect gifts, this will definitely be the best place!

Let me know what's your favorite hangout place in Harajuku!

Comments

Trending Posts