[JP; 2019] Solo Series | Best spots for Tokyo Night View


If you have being following my blog - I'm a sunset / night view lover! As I never really watched Tokyo Skylines before, so kinda impromptu for the 2 nights in Tokyo to catch some nice view! But I do not want to spend admission fee (budget here - don't judge me!), so google/blogs recommended me these 2 locations!

1. Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building

Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildinghttp://www.metro.tokyo.jp/;
2 Chome-8-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-8001, Japan (Google Map)

It was pretty easy to find the lift to get up to the top - there were plenty of signs everywhere! Just had to queue for a while due to the crowd.

It was quite an amazing night view - probably will be able to catch sunset if I came a bit earlier!

It's kinda a 360 view, so you will be able to see pretty Tokyo night skylines at every angle.

Just a thought while watching - how many people were actually OT-ing in office to contribute to this pretty view?
I spent about 30 mins - well solo travellers have nothing much to take except selfies & night views. But it was a good recommendation by google!

2. TOP of YEBISU

This is a less well-known place to watch Tokyo Skylines - recommended by a Taiwanese Blogger!
TOP of YEBISUhttps://gardenplace.jp/
Japan, 〒150-6018 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Ebisu, 4 Chome−20, ガーデンプレイス (Google Map)
I was abit hesitant to enter the building as everyone was wearing a business attire and I was like super casual. Then I decided to give an attempt (imagining all the worst scenario scenes being chased out by the security and etc). I was overthinking - there were signs every corner of the building to direct you to the lift to the top!

You can actually watch the sunset on the lift!

TADA!

The sunset was not perfect that day - but it was still amazing!

After watching the sun set, I wandered around the top few accessible levels. There are a lot of nice dinning places which you can get to view the Tokyo Skylines! (I WILL GO THERE NEXT TIME!) And I stumbled across this area where they specially marked out for photo-taking because.. Tokyo Tower is in the background!

It was fun at the photo-taking area, cause there was no one! You can sit next to the window and view the skylines! (This was also the outfit I got mistake as Japanese a couple of times that day - asking me directions and people speaking Japanese to me)

I spent more than an hour at Top of Yebisu and I really want to come here again (dine at the restaurant HAHA) with someone special next time. Loved the atmosphere and view more than the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building! Highly recommended!

Comments

Trending Posts