[AU; 2022] Brisbane City Walking Tour

 

Walk around Brisbane with Brisbane Greeters!

Brisbane Greeters Program
https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/whats-on-in-brisbane/brisbane-greeter-tours

I loved walking tours - so when I decided to extend my work trip at Brisbane, I knew I have to go for one! The tour started at the famous Brisbane City Hall

Something interesting about this walking tour was... there was no itinerary. So this post will be filled with photos - cause I didn't track where we were going!

We walked toward the Roma Street Parkland

There is a famous "dragon" in the park - quite lizard looking.

Walked to another small park around the area

Along the way a lot of historical buildings...

Walked pass a old windmill, which looks very cool! Too bad it was closed for visiting.

Every where in the corner of the junction, there was something interesting to see. Thankful that I'm in this tour that shared so much of the little stories that I may miss!

The streets looks a little Europe style!

Anzac Memorial which has the flame burning 24/7, 365 days

Tour of the churches in the city! I'm not a Christian or Catholics or... but these churches looks very lovely and warm.

The tour had a small walk along the Brisbane river, so pretty in the day too!

I loved all the red bricks buildings, feels like a good place for a lot of photoshoot!

As the tour was quite some time back, I couldn't remember all the details and stories (I kinda a goldfish memory). But it was a great tour walking with a small group and all the interactions.

I signed up for another tour with them and will share soon!

If you're a first time at Brisbane or a repeat visitor, I would still recommend going for Brisbane Greeters. You will enjoy the city tour as much as I do :)














Comments

Trending Posts