[AU; 2022] Sydney - Accommodation

Accommodation

Stayed in one of the prettiest place in Sydney - Darling Harbour! There are a few hotels on the stretch and booked one of the nice hotel - Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour.

Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour

I was there rather early, literally watched the sky turn bright at the lobby. It was so pretty and comfy that I almost fell asleep.

They were quite strict with the check-in timings, so I only had a room at 3pm. The receptionist was quite friendly and they gave out free upgrades quite generously (well I think that's a marketing tactic, but it makes customers happy to hear free upgrade)


Rooms are quite spacious but the washroom still looks a little old even after refurbishment. Nevertheless, everything else was great.

I liked the view right outside the window. Could see the darling harbour while working in hotel :)


The day & night view looks amazing and makes me excited to explore the city!

More Sydney's stories posts coming up next!

Comments

Trending Posts