[TW; 2013] Living in Taiwan Series | Danshui 淡水

I think I posted alot times on Danshui...
And this is going to be a similar post like the other post I made.

WHAT TO EAT IN DANSHUI

1. 阿給、魚丸、炒米粉
^^阿給、魚丸、炒米粉 from the shop facing the river

2. 冰桂花荔枝
^^Taiwan no.1; NT$55

3. Some other street foods 
^^NT$10 現烤鳥蛋 BBQ bird eggs; I finished the whole stick before I could even take a picture!

^^蝦捲 Deep fried prawn roll; I never tried this before... and it was really crispy and tasty with abit of pepper on it! One of my favourite street food now!

 
^^花枝圓 Sotong Ball; I think I am like a kid, having deep fried sotong balls with tomato sauce. HAHAHA

PLACES NEAR DANSHUI OLD STREET

1. Take a ferry to Bali
^^Take a ferry ride to the opposite river bank, bali.

2. Take a ferry to 漁人碼頭
^^view on the ferry to 漁人碼頭

^^catch the sunset around 6pm

^^cross the lover bridge

Alteratively, you can take the bus 红26 thru and fro 漁人碼頭.
Ferry NT$60/one way, NT$120/return way.
 Bus NT$15/one way.
 More related posts on Danshui...
1. [TW] F&E 9Days9Nights
2. [TW] Taipei 2011
3. [TW] CNY Taipei 2013 P1

Comments

Trending Posts