[TW; 2013] Living in Taiwan Series | Touqianzhuang 頭前庄

Happened to know this station when I saw 4 foreigners boarding the metro with Ikea items.
Touqianzhuang 頭前庄 is on the yellow line!

^^Ikea and Carrefour Exit3

 Uniqlo had opened "warehouse" type of outlet soon at Exit1/2! (will update if I happen to go there again)

1. Ikea 宜家家居

And this is how typhoon day looks like....
^^IKEA! around 6~7mins walk from Exit3

The crowd at the ikea food corner was really bad, so we decided to grab a bite at the snacks corner at level1!
^^猪肉馅饼 pork fried bun/biscuit(?)! NT$40 for a set which comes with 2猪肉馅饼 and drink!

The 猪肉馅饼 is really good! I will return there to have another one. NT$15 for one piece! MUST TRY! Of course Taiwan's Ikea has hotdog bun too.

^^chicken with vege pasta NT$150?
Manage to grab a seat and had this pasta. The taste was so-so because the person front me was having deep-fried pig trotters! I was looking at the pig trotters the whole meal and my chicken became tasteless. (exaggerating)

^^Deep fried chicken with Mushroom Soup
Deep fried chicken in fingers size, and it tasted tasty with tomato sauce!

^^Chicken wrapped with bacon and Creamy cheese cake
Managed to snap a picture of my friend's meal, Chicken wrapped with bacon was delicious and sinful at the same time!

^^salmon lasagne
I never tried lasagne before, and this was my first attempt. It tasted not too bad, but I think Ikea gave a pretty big share and I got abit sick of the taste after having half of it. Nevertheless I felt Taiwan's Ikea is much more innovative in their menus compared to SG's. And their dishes taste and appearances are comparable to restaurants standard!

Ikea 宜家家居, http://www.ikea.com

 2. Carrefour 家樂福

^^around 5~6mins walk from Ikea

There were some food stalls and shops like Nike Factory Outlet, ESPRIT Outlet, Mango Outlet and etc. Of course not forgetting Carrefour itself. A great place to stock all the tidbits and necessaries!
Carrefour 家樂福, www.carrefour.com.tw/‎

Comments

Trending Posts