[AU; 2022] Adelaide Foodie


Akimitsu Australia

Akimitsu Australiahttp://www.akimitsu.com.au/
Shop2/62-68 Hindley St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
If you're craving for some Japanese's tempura, this will be one of the best place in Adelaide to enjoy! The tempura (especially the vegetables) was yummy and I wished I could eat more!


Bakmi Lim Noodle Project

4/8 Waymouth St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Need some asian noodles? Bakmi has it! I loved the noodles as it reminded me of wanton mee in thick beehoon. They are generous with their portion, the amount of meat in the bowl! If you're very hungry, you should add more noodles!

The Terrace Hotel Adelaide

I had 3 meals at the hotel as it was my meeting venue:

Breakfast - A typical English breakfast which was awesome!

Lunch - Salad with chicken!


Dinner - fried food party!

Overall, it was a good dining experience with the hotel! The portions for dinner was generous for sharing, it may be a little pricey but good food doesn't matter!

Ryumon Ramen Izakaya

Ryumon Ramen Izakayahttp://ryumonramen.com.au/
16 Hindley St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia 

I realised I really love the asian food over at Adelaide, they were quite authentic and this bowl of ramen was yummy (and even better than some ramen over at Singapore; of course you cannot compare to Japan).

This marks my little foodie journey at Adelaide! 

Comments

Trending Posts