[TW; 2013] Living in Taiwan Series | Taichung 台中

This is my second and last part of my SML-Taichung trip.

1. SML > Taichung HSR > Fengjia NM

We used the the bus ticket given in the package to return back to Taichung HSR.
Ibon SML-Taichung Package, http://www.thsrc.com.tw/event/2013THSRITF.html
Then we took the free HSR shutter bus to Fengjia NM and settled down at our stay at MissZ米絲妮... but I was too exhausted so I did not take any photos of the room. The room was alright, the double room was abit small for 3 person. And it was located quite a distance away from Fengjia NM, around 15mins walk. If you dont like to stay in places that are located near alleys then this stay is not for you.
MissZ米絲妮, http://rentone.weebly.com/

Anyway we had our dinner over at Fengjia NM!

I wanted to take a photo of the stall but the stall was preparing to pack up. Their noodles were delicious; one of the best NM stall food I had so far!

DoubleA was recommended by our taiwanese friend... I din not try their specialty but I heard it was worth the try!

Some other food in the NM that worth trying out!

2. Fengjia Minsu > Rainbow Village

Had breakfast at those breakfast stall near Fengjia University and Mcdonalds. Mexico chicken burger with egg!

After that we took a cab to Rainbow Village
The cab fare costed us NT$200. Rainbow Village is actually quite a small area where you can cover the whole place within 5mins. But because of the colourful artwork on the walls, we spent more than 30mins over there.

^^You can buy some craftwork to support the grandfather to maintain this village uniqueness!

3. Rainbow Village > Yizhong Street

^^Fried noodles for lunch

Just did some shopping over there... more information on Yizhong Street refer to my past post.

4. Yizhong Street > Fengjia NM

We managed to take a bus back...! The conclusion was, asking people on the street which buses go to Fengjia NM was pretty useless. If my memory dont fail me, most of the buses that ends with '5' goes from Yizhong Street to Fengjia NM. The ride was pretty long, around 30mins, due to the slow traffic.

肉串王is a stall I would highly recommend.

That's all to share on my Taichung Trip; shall end off with the HSR bento!

Comments

Trending Posts