[TW; 2013] Living in Taiwan Series | Songshan Cultural and Creative Park 松山文創園區

One of the most artistic places in Taipei; Songshan Cultural and Creative Park 松山文創園區

How to get there?
Take the metro to Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall 國父紀念館; exit from EXIT5 and walk along 光復南路, you will passby DBS bank and 華視CTS which are located on your left and on the other side of the road.
www.songshanculturalpark.org/en/‎
Some parts of the park was renovated from a old factory, so it is such a nice place to take pretty pictures!


Things to do?
Go for an artistic exhibition! Some of the exhibitions requires entrance fees, some are free, and some are partially free.

One of the exhibition I went was Hebe Tian's Record of Insignificance
I paid NT$150 for the entrance fee; which I think is slightly overpriced. The exhibition was pretty small and there was a 1hr limit. But shall be contented that although I cant see the real Hebe I get to see so many of her pretty face around the exhibition. To be fair, since I paid the entrance fee to "see" her, I shall not post too much of her photos.

Another exhibition I went was 老夫子 50 years anniversary exhibition.
This is one of the partially free exhibition where you can just enter the souvenir section of the exhibition; the main exhibition will require a purchase of ticket. But it was pretty fun to shop around the souvenir section; reminisce some childhood memories! Usually for such exhibition the entrance fees will be around NT$250.


What to eat?
誠品生活 the eslite spectrum is located within the Songshan Park. And yes, there is a Eslite bookstore located at level3 of the shopping mall.
It is not an average shopping mall but more towards the higher tier. Did not manage to explore the shopping mall entirely... cause nothing caught my eye excluding those books in the bookstore.

One of the Taiwan famous bread store is located at B2 of the shopping mall, 吳寶春麵店 Wu Pao Chun Bakery!
^^Long queue outside the bakery shop... queued around 15-20mins just to get in. 

^^you get to see how they bake the bread while queuing

^^their breads

^^Wu Pao Chun's books for sale in his shop

Bought some breads from the bakery.

My verdict: the bread was very hard!
I guess I bought the wrong type of bread, hahaha. My advise is to do some research beforehand which breads are the harder ones and which are the softer ones. Price wise was above average (duh, cause it is award winning bread). Although the bread I bought was pretty tough to bite, I managed to avoid the hard crust of the bread and tried the fillings (ham and ect) within the bread. I would say they were quite generous with the fillings and the bread tasted not that bad without the hard crust.

Comments

Trending Posts