[KR; 2017] Solo Series | Ihwa Mural Village 이화동벽화마을

Ihwa Mural Village 이화동벽화마을

Decided to pop-by this Mural Village and have some fun taking selfies!

The Mural Village is located on the top of Naksan Mountain. So stop at Hyehwa station and walk through the university neighbourhood. I did not use googlemap, so I did plenty of turns here and there and eventually found it. (I think I have rather good direction sense)

The great thing was I got to explore abit of this university neighbourhood, which was really cool with lots of shops and foods! (I felt it was more local compared to Ehwa and Hongdae!)

It was a rather large area to explore!

Did not heavily depend on the map, just roamed around wherever I feel like going...

So I was walking this particular streets and someone was blocking the vehicles from moving. I did not gave to much thoughts and the person did not blocked me, so I just continued on walking. Then I realised I walked into a drama scene. Like OMG so embarrassing! And they had to re-act the same scene again lol!

If anyone knows this drama do let me know! Cause I do not recognise the actor and actresses. (I don't think they are main lead though; they do not have strict security since I can shoulder pass them during their breaks)

The meh part was that because most of the areas were blocked for filming, I couldn't continue on my tour in the village. );

I guess I will be back again for the mural village and also the university neighbourhood!

Comments

Trending Posts