[DE; 2019] Solo Series | Kleinmarkthalle


If you're looking for a traditional / morning market in Frankfurt City - I would recommend Kleinmarkthalle!

Kleinmarkthalle,
Hasengasse 5-7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Google Map)
It is a market with around 60 stalls, selling fresh food from fruits to meats, and also yummy snacks, finger foods and a plate of pasta!


Spacious and covered walking space. Neat & tidy.


There is a second level with some eating spaces offered by the stalls.


I did some food testing at a German snack stall. The owner doesn't speak English, so we communicated using body/hand language and google translate. & bought some snacks back home!


Created my own brunch set by mixing and matching food from a couple of stalls.


Delicious food!


Chicken salad with tomatoes - 2.6 euros / 100g!

Look at the thick and generous pork meat the owner gave! I think it was 5 euros for this.

& how big the bun was! It was practically covering my face perfectly.

It was a fun & quiet market. Just what I thought European style should be. (;

Comments

Trending Posts