[AU; 2019] Surfers Paradise


Featuring: Surfers Paradise @ Gold Coast, Australia
Queensland 4217, Australia (Google Map)
http://www.surfersparadise.com/

On the last day of the Australia work trip, I made a bold decision to escape out of the resort to the city for Surfers Paradise! & I only had 2 hours!

Uber was my best friend definitely, it costed me another AUD$20/trip to reach there.

I was amazed by the gorgeous sea view! (it's reminds me of Taiwan Hualien's Qixingtan Beach) All the photos taken were like an image I can print out for postcards! 

There were so many cute seagulls around the beaches. Someone like me who is afraid of birds can consider using the camera to zoom in for these pretty birds.

And happy me at the beach! Escaping from work is the best! I'm not in appropriate beach attire cause I need to catch a flight right after.

There was a shopping street right opposite the beaches - great place to get all your beach gears!

And I saw a light tram station just right outside the shopping streets, It's Surfers Paradise station, for more details please click here for G:Link.

I wanted to get brunch, google recommended me this cafe nearby, which fits into my requirements for the sea view!
SANDBAR;
52 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia (Google Map)
https://www.sandbargc.com/


Totally a beach designed cafe!

I order an Bacon Benedict! It was AUD$19 and it was the best benedict I ever had!

So some random bird decided to join the lonely me for breakfast too.

Another food place I would recommend - that I went with my company for dinner! It was located at the main beach, which is somewhere near Surfers Paradise too.
Southport Surf Life Saving Club;
MacArthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia (Google Map)
https://sslsc.com.au/
Do Note: You have to bring along your ID - they have lottery / jackpots in the facility.


I had their seafood pasta noodles... I'm not a fan of broad noodles but this was amazing! I never had a seafood pasta with so many varieties of seafood! But it's abit pricey, AUD$29 for this plate of good food. Definitely worth every single cent!

Comments

Trending Posts