[AU; 2023] 24 Hours near Brisbane Airport

Here is my 24 hours guide near Brisbane Airport - hopefully it will be handy for you!

1. DFO Brisbane

Outlet mall shopping, and it was super close to the airport!


DFO Brisbane

I walked one round around the mall, and really the number of shops are extensive! So much clothes on sales, if you can get a right size, it is really a steal!

 

2.  Lunch @ Harajuku Gyoza Albert Lane

 

 Harajuku Gyoza Albert Lane
https://maps.app.goo.gl/M32s3z8W1sq6Tqk3A

I had to make a trip downtown and stop by this Japanese gyoza restaurant. Food was delicious - google reviews never go wrong! Highly recommended to pin this place in your Brisbane food list.

3. Checking in - Domain Service Apartments

I spent hours digging through all the accommodation reviews near airport and has a good location. This is what I found!

 
 Domain Serviced Apartments

It was a super simple room in a good location, checking in was so easy - I just pressed the intercom, told them my name, and I got access to my room.

And guess what - coles was just across the room, less than 30 seconds!




My coles shopping basket is always full of chocolates and soap bars - and I loved it that I just need to cross the road to put away all my purchases.

4. Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal

 

I wanted to wind down, so took a walk to the ferry terminal.

Definitely want to try it next time! And the ferry terminal had an awesome sunset - I wasn't expecting it!
 
30 minutes before sunset:
 
 
Sunset:

 
30 minutes after sunset:
Lucky find for me!

There is a Portside Wharf walking distance from the ferry terminal which has a few restaurants and supermarket. It didn't had the food I was craving for, so I just walked around and left the place pretty soon.

5. Dinner @ The Italian Plate


I ordered the seafood pasta and it was really awesome. I loved everything on the plate and finished every single sauce :) I think I ate really well that a couple sitting next to me was pointing at my dish and cross-checking on the menu.

This is my small trip in Brisbane!

Comments

Trending Posts