[KR; 2026] Part 2 - Seoul | Express Bus Terminal (Goto Mall), Seongsu

Annyeong Part 2 - Seoul

Seoul was a work trip - I managed to explore a little inbetween my breaks!

Express Bus Terminal (Goto Mall)

This is my favourite shopping place in the entire Seoul - all the items were selling less than 20,000 won! It was so damaging that I spent almost all my cash in the underground mall.
Goto Mall

I also checked out the ABC Mart for the latest shoes, shoes didn't feel that cheap this time round:

I was missing Paik's drinks, I was happy to see a store right at the end of the underground mall.

I can't find the exact drink I had previously - so I randomly ordered one drink, it wasn't that bad but it helped to kill the Paik's craving hahaha. I won't crave for it anymore.

They had this money exchange machine near the subway line gates, I wanted to exchange some won - then I realise I couldn't find my passport (the machine needs passport verification too)!! So I had to end my shopping short and rushed back to the hotel. It was a false alarm, my passport was on my room's coffee table. Probably I wanted to bring it out but left it there. Thankful~ 

Seongsu

This place doesn't need introduction, everyone should probably know about how hipster the place is. If you take the taxi, the driver will probably be quite irritated as the roads were filled with people. We went for this Solsot place for dinner.
The restuarant can speak little english, and I ordered the unagi set:

I think it tasted pretty average, I probably had better ones other places. But the food came out quickly, so if you're looking for quick warm food, this will be the place.


We were given a bottle each for digestion - but I forgot to drink it and it was left in my bag a couple of days.

Exploring Seongsu

The shops were still open around 8-ish, so we decided to go for a walk around the area:

And we found a pokemon event!

Ditto is a new purple cuteness:

We saw this famous salt bread store, and there wasn't a queue:
Jayeondo Sogeumppang (Salt Bread) in Seongsu 자연도소금빵 성수점

I left the bread overnight and ate without heating it - it tasted so good. Can totally imagine it would have tasted better freshly baked or heated up! Highly recommend!

Bonus - delivery dinner!

One of the nights we ordered delivery dinner, and it was quite cool experiencing eating jjajangmyeon in a Korean takeaway way!

Comments

Trending Posts