[ID; 2023] Nusa Dua, Bali

It was ages since my last Bali trip, probably 20 years ago! Happy to be back though it was a work trip.

Nusa Dua is considered a more private area, so it is quiet and secluded. Plenty of luxury hotels, clean beaches, and a small shopping center.


Luxury hotel:

The Westin Resort Nusa Dua


It was a super spacious room that probably can fit 3-4 person - just me staying alone was a luxury.


I really like this corner of the room - the small changing room!


Really loved the room and the bed - it was very comfy and the staff were all very friendly! Would recommend to stay in this resort!

If you are wondering how hotel breakfast looks like:


A wide range of international and local food - so hard to decide what to grab!


And I had a dinner event that was served by the hotel kitchen, the setup and food was great too!

If you love taking photos, so much corners around the resort where you can take pretty shots:

Clean Beaches

Westin has their own beach - and it was a perfect spot to watch sunrise:

There is a small pavement that connects all the resorts together, so you can take a stroll of the full Nusa Dua beach.

How I wish I got more time to sun tan in these huts:

I walked over to a mini island near the beach:

There is a hindu temple on the mini island:

I walked slightly off the pavement and went into the bushes:

Really... welcome to the real Bali :)

A small story here: As I was walking off the pavements, I noticed I was tailed by a young guy. Wasn't thinking much, it is normal for solo travelers to just tail another traveler (I always do that for safely). Out of the blue, the guy called me out and ask if I can take a photo for him... when he wasn't prepared to take a photo at all. Summary: a korean young chap trying to see if he can meet another korean to be friends.

Small Shopping Center


Bali Collection
If you don't have time to shop for Bali gifts, this will be a good option (just a little more pricey).

There is a department store which sells lots of clothes:


Gift shops that sells all those handmade crafts:
Of course there are also massage shops, food, cafe and other small entertainments. You probably can spend 2 hours there window or actual shopping.

Others

I didn't manage to squeeze in another area of Bali in this trip, so I was glad that Nusa Dua had all those bali vibe that I could take photos and tell others "I'm in Bali".

Generally, quite a safe place and relaxing place if you just want to chill and spend some time alone or with a couple of close people.

Comments

Trending Posts