[JP; 2019] Solo Series | Akihabara


It is also one of my must visit in Tokyo. Loved it being the anime town - with lots of anime culture at every corner of the town. I'm not a gamer or an anime fan, but I found this place surprisingly interesting!

To read more about my visit previously:
The anime advertisements all over the town did make it more colourful!

So did the Gashapon (capsule toy vending machines)!

Yodobashi-Akiba

Yodobashi Camera Multimedia AKIBAhttp://www.yodobashi-akiba.com/;
1-1 Kanda Hanaokacho, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0028, Japan (Google Map)
This shopping is one of my favourite place in Akihabara, there is so much things to see and buy! I loved the Gashapon which were scattered everywhere in the building.

Kanda Myoujin Shrine 

I saw this shrine in the google results, and I decided to take a look! According to google, it is a shrine that moved to the current location at 1616. It is a super long history shrine and the oldest shrine in Tokyo! I walked up from the side gate which has a long flight of stairs~

This is the main gate!
Kanda Myoujin Shrine ç¥žç”°æ˜Žç¥žhttps://www.kandamyoujin.or.jp/;
2 Chome-16-2 Sotokanda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0021, Japan (Google Map)
It looks like this shrine will be pretty crowded during the festival period! Sounds really interesting! But normal days, it is just a very peaceful place to be in.


They have this shrine shopping mall at the side where you can get some souvenirs.

The product range was really wide & all the products were nicely packed. Reasonable pricing too!

I bought a couple of the fortune cat as souvenirs!

Loved that the shrine is open to new ideas by including this anime poster! It definitely added some fun vibe to such a traditional place.

This temple marks my small morning trip to Akihabara!

Comments

Trending Posts