[JP; 2019] Solo Series | Meguro


Meguro is well-known for their sakuras, but you may wonder what there fun to do for non-sakura season? Follow my Meguro's guide and you will be having plenty of fun!

For your convenience, I have pinned down all the locations in Google Map!

Flipper's

Flipper'shttps://www.baycrews.co.jp/brandlist/food/;
Japan, 〒152-0035 Tokyo, Meguro City, Jiyugaoka, 1 Chome−8−7 3F (Google Map)
This is a very popular photo-delicious-looking pancake restaurant. As this was a solo travel and I only have 1 tummy, so I gave this a miss for other dessert plans which will be introduced later. (Please let me know if you have tried and whether it's worth!)

Traveler's Factory

Traveler's Factoryhttps://www.travelers-factory.com/;
3 Chome-13-10 Kamimeguro, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0051, Japan (Google Map)
This is a super duper famous stationery shop in Meguro! I really loved the whole design concept of the shop, an ig worthy place!


They even have an upper level so you can chill over some book and drinks.
They are actually quite a famous "manufacturer" of premium stationery - I happen to see their name printed on the back of some branded merchandise. I bought some stationery from them, and I think the quality is really up to the mark although it may be a bit pricey.

Meguo River

Meguro RiverGoogle Map
It is not your typical river, but a cherry blossom river! I went during autumn so there isn't any sakuras, but strolling by the river was an enjoyable thing to do.

Starbucks Reserve Roastery

Starbucks Reserve Roasteryhttps://www.starbucks.co.jp/roastery/;
2 Chome-19-23 Aobadai, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0042, Japan (Google Map)


If you are bored of the typical Starbucks shops - this roastery will amaze you! The ground level is all the Starbucks merchandise (which looks very premium) & a long queue to order your usual coffee.

Greeted with lots of tea packaging on the way up the Level 2 - I knew it will be a level for tea lovers!

There was even an area to purchase tea leaves that you like!

Third Level was a bar - yes, you didn't see it wrongly, they serve alcohols!

On the other corner, it is a bakery with lots of yummy looking pastries!

So I went back and ordered some tea, and I saw this huge puff ordered by someone else. I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED THIS!

Anyway, collected my order and went to the upper levels which is an open area - it will be an excellent spot to sight Sakura with Meguro River just at the side.

Cheers to a nice cup of tea! I took the cup home cause it was too pretty~

The open space was best for selfies too, with the sky as background!

Green bean to bar chocolate

Green bean to bar chocolate, https://greenchocolate.jp/
2 Chome-16-11 Aobadai, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0042, Japan (Google Map)
It is a super exquisite chocolate shop!

Loved how they package their chocolates, perfect gift for chocolate lovers!

Happy Pudding Mahakara

Happy Pudding Mahakarahttp://www.happypudding.com/;
Japan, 〒153-0042 Tokyo, Meguro City, Aobadai, 1 Chome−17−5 メゾン青葉 101 (Google Map)
Pudding dessert are always the best, and this tiny shop offers outdoor seats! The shop was really tiny that max 5 customers per time!

Just looking at the pudding like this makes me happy!

I got the original ones and it looks pretty with the dried flowers.

I always think that Japanese food are over packaged - the good thing was they do recycle them. Nevertheless, the pudding was great and I left the shop being happy. Pudding next time, yes definitely!

Taste AND Sense

Taste AND Sensehttps://retty.me/area/PRE13/ARE7/SUB703/100000756483/ ;
Japan, 〒153-0051 Tokyo, Meguro City, Kamimeguro, 1 Chome−7−13 1F B-TOWN (Google Map)

It was a pretty cafe that I walked pass it and I was like... I should try it my next visit to Meguro!

1LDK

1LDKhttp://1ldkshop.com/;
Japan, 〒153-0051 Tokyo, Meguro City, Kamimeguro, 1 Chome−8−28 マンション鈴鹿 (Google Map)

It is a clothing shop that has been recommended in plenty of places. I only took a glance and left hurriedly because I was catching the sunset (& to protect my wallet hahaha). It is kinda the muji style (Japanese style), which is simple yet high quality. The shop was rather instagramable!


Meguro next time? Definitely!

Comments

Trending Posts