[TW; 2019] Shenkeng Old Street


Travelled to Taiwan so many times, that was actually my first time to Shenkeng Old Street (深坑老街)!

Shenkeng Old Street 深坑老街;
Shenkeng Street, Shenkeng District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 222

It was a peaceful walk around the old street since it was a weekday!

So many "toufu" food around that I lost count the amount of interesting food that amazed me. But of course you can also get some traditional snacks such as Peanut Candy!

We tried this toufu dessert - Toufu Icecream!
歐里人文咖啡 深坑店https://www.olisun.com/;
No. 48, Shenkeng Street, Shenkeng District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 222

We chose the rose-dragon fruit and original toufu flavour! I would say, it tasted just like normal ice cream! But the owner was rather nice and as usual a surprised Taiwanese on my fluent "fake taiwanese" accent! XD

Tried another famous toufu item over there - not smelly but fragrant toufu!
金大鼎香豆腐;
No. 160, Shenkeng Street, Shenkeng District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 222
 As enthusiastic Singaporeans, we joined the long queue to get this bbq toufu!

Don't underestimate this portion of toufu! I was feeling so full after having this stick of toufu and I couldn't try smelly toufu! (well~ maybe I wasn't determined to have smelly toufu too)
But verdict? I prefer my toufu in steamboat instead, but the kimchi with peanuts was good. The sauce was too salty for my preference.

Maybe smelly toufu another time.

Comments

Trending Posts