[AU; 2022] Adelaide's Rundle Mall

 

Heyya! I'm back with another series of Australia travels (I had been flying Australia quite a bit after borders started reopening for work).

First of all, will be introducing the area I stayed for the 4 nights - ibis Adelaide. It is super close to the heart of Adelaide, Rundle Mall! Rundle Mall is a pedestrian street mall with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment. If you're traveling Adelaide for leisure (or work), definitely a great area to stay! It is near to everywhere you need to be.

122 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
I was lucky to get a super spacious room, too big for just one pax! I enjoyed the stay very much and the counter staff were all very helpful and friendly. They managed to get me checked-in early at 12 noon!

Something I loved the room was, the windows were very clean. I had a good view of the city streets in the morning or evening (busy working the rest of the day).

Just right behind the hotel, it is Rundle Mall! The street is very spacious too that you will have some social distancing even it is packed with crowd.


There are so much shopping over there but I didn't have the chance to explore all. Click the image above to enlarge the shopping map.

The only (intensive) shopping I did was to visit the kmart building, just right behind the Hotel. (Kmart & Target are my favourite shopping places in Australia)


If you take a little bit of scroll around the area, there are so many interesting things around to window shop!

I would recommend The Adelaide Arcade for window shop, it is such a pretty place with very unique shops.

This marks my small first post about Adelaide and more to come soon!

Comments

Trending Posts