[AU; 2022] Brisbane Foodie

 


In this post, I will be sharing 3 recommended restaurants in Brisbane, and a special bonus toward the end!

1. Rico Bar + Dining

Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia [Temporary closed]
Please visit their website for latest location: https://ricodining.com.au/
Rico is one of the trendy restaurants located near Eagle Street Pier - that means you will be able to have a river view in the restaurant! They have a very comprehensive range of seafood and grilled meat. You will be spoilt for the different choices.

Ordered plenty of sharing dishes!

Everything was amazing and the main dish was even awesome! Super fresh seafood!

2. Lan Dining Brisbane

111 Mary St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
If you're looking for some decent Chinese food around Brisbane that doesn't break the bank - Lan Dining will be a good option. The taste maybe a little westernise, but overall still reasonable to satisfy some Asian craving!
Tried their duck and it tasted good. Their wine came in very big glasses and matched well with the food!

3. Izakaya Kotobuki

Shop 3/151 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
I cannot remember what keyword I used to search on google and ended up in this Japanese restaurant.

The staff were very friendly - I had some trouble opening up this bottle of "traditional" soft drink bottle and they taught me step by step.

The food portion was hugeeeeeeee!

This is the best Japanese dish I ever had - Salmon on baked avocado! I would definitely like to learn how to cook this at home!

Bonus: Mitsuki Sushi

I was waiting for time to pass to head to the airport at the hotel's newly renovated restaurant, but they were too new and there were only drinks and no food.

So I asked the staff for recommendations - they pointed me to a sushi stall just 1 minute walk away.
456 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
I haven't been eating a lot of sushi in Australia to judge whether it was really superb nice - but if you're craving for some nice street food, definitely bookmark this!

Comments

Trending Posts