[AU; 2022] Roma Street Parkland & Railway Station

I had a few hours to spend before heading to the airport - so I decided to revisit somewhere near my accommodation (and attempting to find sunset). Roma Street's Parkland & Railway Station! 

Just a recap - that was my second visit to the parkland & railway station. First time was a brief walk with the Brisbane Greeters, mentioned at this post: [AU] Brisbane City Walking Tour

So being a sunset fan, I followed the direction to a signage that says "Sunset Glade".

But that wasn't a good spot for sunset though - it was blocked by numerous trees. So I decided to adventure further into the parkland by heading to the top of the "hill".

It was quite a pretty walk with all the greenery surrounding you! And spotted a small glimpse of the sunset while wandering around the parkland.

Although the parkland doesn't have good sunset view - but the fountain area was quite pretty that people were taking wedding shots (tiny tint of autumn)! And the huge patch of green grass, definitely deserve some good picnic time.

I was about to give up hopes of catching the sunset - I was this while walking back at the Railway Station's Carriage Deck (which is somewhere you need to pass by to get out of the parkland)!

Not the most perfect sunset but marks a beautiful end to my Brisbane trip. If you're a train lover, you will definitely like this place, it gives you a good overview of the train station and I took so much nice videos of trains passing by while the sun was setting.

If you have some time to spare in the Brisbane City - set aside an hour to walk within the parkland, and head to the railway station carriage deck for sunset!

Comments

Trending Posts