[CZ; 2022] Tram out to Prague Castle

Another special night out - tram ride to Prague Castle! This is a private customised tour hence I won't be sharing the details of where to get the ticket. I'm sure there are a lot of similar tours out there that provide tram services to Prague Castle.

We got to take a very old tram - kind of a retired tram and only serving for leisure tourist purposes.

Every corner of the tram was so vintage.

We were served a cup of warm alcoholic tea! Quite cozy for the weather :)

Offboarding the tram, it was a good ride from town to castle!

Before heading to the castle, we had a stopover at the restaurant nearby the castle for dinner.
It supposed to have a nice view of the castle, but it was dark at night... we sort of missed the beauty of it. If you have a chance, please come during the day!


Highlight of the night - touring the Prague Castle!

Prague Castlehttps://www.hrad.cz/
Hradčany, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia

I heard that the Prague castle had a totally different vibe in the daytime vs night. But I didn't went for an extra day tour so I cannot compare, but I felt the night tour kind of enhanced the small details of the castle infrastructure as there were more spotlights.

If you have more time in Prague do go for both views and let me know what's your opinion!

Ending this post with my mum's approved photo of me and the castle - she wished she was there with me!

Comments

Trending Posts