[CZ; 2022] Food in Prague

 Sharing 2 nice cafes / restuarants that I visited in Prague for you to consider!

1. Café Louvre

Café Louvre
Národní 22, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia


An elegant super old cafe (100 years?!) that serves delicious Czech breakfast, lunch & dinner! I went during lunch and it was pretty crowded!

Menu and table settings looked so classy.

Ordered a potato dish and it tasted good.

I loved the cafe vibe and the interior designs. I have a thing with Prague's windows.

Why is this cafe popular? Because this was one of the favourite place for Albert Einstein. They even have a series of merchandises of him!

2. U Kroka

A cafe that is slightly away from the old town city centre.
U Kroka
Vratislavova 28/12, 128 00 Praha 2, Czechia
Simple restaurant that serves good Czech food - how can you miss this!

Started off with some appetizer:

The mains were well portioned - not too much or too little:

Ending with some sweet note - desserts:

Everything was so perfect that I don't mind come back again. The restaurant was rather full, but it still had a nice vibe for small talks.

That's marks the end of my Prague trip!

Comments

Trending Posts