[MY; 2023] 24 hours in KL

What can you do in KL with 24 hours?

Follow me on my flash trip to KL!

1. Speed down to KL city

No time wasted - it was simple and easy to get a ticket.

Grabbed some food (familymart sando is always my favourite) before boarding the train - no food & drinks allowed on the train, but you can consume food at the platform while waiting for the train.

2. Check-in Hotel

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentralhttps://goo.gl/maps/hgKBYE1hk8K33hG99
Aloft is just walkable distance (all sheltered) from the KLIA station at KL Sentral! Super convenient location.

Room tour!

Bed was comfort, room was neat and tidy - Marriott hotels never go wrong!

3. Lunch & Shopping

NU Sentral Shopping Mallhttps://goo.gl/maps/BB79DbTKm7Z5x1ZD9
The shopping mall was connected to Aloft, which makes things so convenient!
DIN by Din Tai Fung at Nu Sentralhttps://goo.gl/maps/TjiFdZCLWHK8MNmX6
It was my first time trying out Din Tai Fung dishes without pork... and it didn't taste that bad! It was a good meal to satisfy taiwanese food cravings.

After good food - it is time to shop!
It was so nice to go on a shopping spree and no worrying lugging stuffs - hotel is just next door. You can head back anytime to put your stuff and continue shopping.

4. Shopping & Dinner at Mid-Valley

Don't underestimate how much you can shop :)
If you are looking for more luxurious high end fashion - Gardens Mall will be the right place. Grab from KL Sentral to any points at the mid-valley malls were relatively cheap - RM12-20.

There are plenty ways to get connected to the mega mall from Gardens, basement or the connecting bridge etc.

It was very scary to see the amount of people in this mall, and how big the mall was. I think you can spend an entire day in this mall. Sharing one of the store that I loved the most:
Zhang Village @ Mid Valley Megamallhttps://goo.gl/maps/3gzQAB8HTHvQ5eGCA
Highly recommend their black pepper prawn crackers! I lugged like 5 cans of it back :)

The Travelling Duck @Mid Valleyhttps://goo.gl/maps/HhjJUtENE3YHSm9j8
One of the best duck I had! The skin was crispy and meat was tender, roasted perfectly! It was so good that I was really thinking of bringing it back, but I'm sure overnight meat will not taste that nice. Will definitely return for it again.

5. Burn Calories

Went back to the hotel and straight up to the pool (would have dipped if I did bring my suit).

And yes, I went to the gym for a walk and cycle for an hour. Burning all the good food I had to welcome more food :)

6. Hotel's Breakfast

Breakfast spread was quite a fusion of local food and international. Average though - but it was quite a nice environment, not packed with people.

7. Last Minute Quick Care

I googled for the salon that opens in the morning over at NU Sentral - actually plenty of them. Why not pamper yourself before the flight back :)

Comments

Trending Posts