[MY; 2022] Short trip to KL

 Just a few hours flash trip to KL before heading to Europe!

Accommodation

Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel

Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel
Lorong Utara C, Pjs 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Loved their spacious room and there was a tub in the washroom! Their bar soap smelt really nice :)

There was an infinity pool on the top level - which I regretted not going for it. The view was great!


If you enjoy gym-ing - you will be surprised that it comes with a good view plus sunset :)

Eat

I visited this mega space called Jaya One - there was lots of restaurants & shops. One stop place for everything - my food recommendations will be both from this space.

STREAT Thai



STREAT Thai
100-G.001 Jaya One No. 72A Jalan Prof Diraja, Jln Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

If you are looking for some nice thai food - this STREAT restaurant do serve rather good dishes!

I was surprised by the green milk tea - usually such drinks will be super sweet, but it was just right (I've very low sugar tolerance).

Yakitori Syokudo Yae 食堂やえ 炭焼き 酒処

Another recommended dinner place is this Japanese BBQ. 

Yakitori Syokudo Yae 食堂やえ 炭焼き 酒処
65-G, Block D, Jaya One, 72A, Jln Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Look at their extensive menu!

The BBQ food was good that it was gone before I could take a photo, all I took was the appetizer of bbq squid.

They serve warm & cold sake; it was a great experience to be able to try both!

This marks my flash trip to KL; look out for my Europe trip coming up after this :)

Comments

Trending Posts