[CZ; 2022] Dazzling walk in Prague old town

Prague old town is rather walkable - you can go practically everything by foot!

Sightseeing!

This is my first impression of the old town: Charles Bridge

I took some time to walk the long stretch of the bridge, every angle was a photo spot.
I wished I had more time to explore the other end of the bridge, but I need to be back for an event.

Second impression of old town: PraÅ¡ná brána (The Powder Tower)
The city gate was amazing!

Third impression: how can I miss out the famous old town square!
PS: Catch the clock show every hour!

If you're a c-pop fan for ages, you definitely heard of this song by Jolin Tsai - å¸ƒæ‹‰æ ¼å»£å ´ Prague Square. Big warning: there is no wishing well in Prague old town square, and definitely no amazing sunset too!

Anyway here are more some random shots around the old town:

Shopping!

You can find everything in Prague - from cute souvenirs to branded goods (it is really cheaper there)!


Snacks!

Some little bites to have while wandering in the old town - chimney cake!

Gulp down a big glass of beer that only costed around 35-55 Czech Crowns!
and... I couldn't finish it - I thought I ordered a tiny mug! ><


Although Prague old town looks pretty in photos, but I still wanted to do some disclaimer:
  • There a lot of tourists; be prepared for tourist traps and take care of your own belongings (it is relatively safe but be alert than sorry)
  • If you been to Frankfurt, you definitely will notice this urine stench in the city area (especially the main station) - same goes to Prague, some of the areas of the old town do have this smell unfortunately
  • They may be a little racist and a little grumpy to speak in English - just have fun and ignore them if they are making you uncomfortable - there are still nice welcoming folks out there :)

Comments

Trending Posts