[CZ; 2022] Luxury Stay in Prague

This is a short post to kickstart my small Europe trip! I never thought of traveling to Europe after my last trip to Frankfurt, so join me on my Europe adventure (just Czech Republic & Finland hahaha)

Was really fortunate to check-in to such a luxurious hotel in Prague...
Andaz Prague - a Concept by Hyatt
Senovážné nám. 976/31, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia

How can Hyatt's hotel go wrong right? :)

My favourite part of the room is the window view. It was a perfect window size to just watch people and the sky.

I didn't take a photo of the mini-bar; but everything was free, even the drinks in the fridge. They kinda detect when you're out of your room and the housekeeping will tidy up everything within that time frame. I was surprised to see my room neat & tidy just stepping out just a short while. It was an awesome stay in summary.

They serve really premium breakfast - this was their menu aside from the buffet breakfast bar available

I regret only going for breakfast just once out of the many days I have stayed over there.
Combination of my favourite on bread - smoked salmon with avocado!

Just to end off the post by sharing the SIM card that I used for this trip (non-sponsored of course).
Global Travel SIM - Gorilla Global
I was amazed by its network coverage - stable 5G coverage in both Czech & Finland! Everything was fuss free, just plug in the sim card and it works. I wasn't expecting much with the low cost price tagged with it, but it definitely exceeded my expectations, recommend!

Side note:
It was pretty difficult to exchange Czech Koruna in Singapore - I tried going to Raffles Place's arcade and couldn't exchange any. So I went to Czech with just Euros and a credit card, everything worked out perfectly, all stores I went accepted credit card if not Euros, so I didn't have to worry about anything. Just a small tip if you're worried not having Koruna traveling with you.

Comments

Trending Posts