[VN; 2023] HCMC Accommodation - Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel

Sharing with you one of HCMC best hotel - Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel! Let's go~

Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel


I got a room on the third floor, which was rather convenient as it is also the swimming pool level.

After unlocking the room, I couldn't help to just go "wow". This was my favourite type of whiteness vibe.


The washroom looked very classy European style.
There was a tub, and a scrub was provided!

Surprisingly this was my favourite angle of the whole room - from the washroom door to the room window:

There was a personalised welcome note with dragonfruits topped up daily.

There was an extensive mini-bar items (paid), loved how organised things are:

Every corner has something interesting -

I hope my future house will be able to build-in such white windows:

My travel buddy having the best time of life as always:

I was being hosted 3 meals in the hotel - breakfast, lunch & dinner. Sharing my foodie experience below!

Breakfast:

The breakfast buffet range was great, but the breakfast menu was even better!


I had lotus tea and pho; the pho was simply amazing and probably the best I ever had!

Lunch:
Lunch venue was the same place as breakfast, and they served more western dishes. This fish dish was yummy to me (a little bland without much seasonings). I realised I love bland food after catching covid.

Dinner:
It was a private dinner event in the function room beside the pool :)

My hands were full taking food and I only managed to take photos of desserts. But there was a BBQ station and lots of meat, seafood that were so delicious.

// Additional notes:
I loved how detailed the housekeeping was - they prepped coffee cup and had a bottle of water beside the bed when you return back the room in the evening.

They were also so motherly, helping guest to close their windows in the evening and tucking my travel buddy to sleep.

10/10 service - definitely would want to be back!

Comments

Trending Posts