[HK; 2022] Shop & Eat at Causeway Bay

Causeway Bay was just walking distance from the hotel I was staying, so I went over that side for a few times throughout my stay!


Shop - Laforet

It reminds me of the old days bugis street where you have a small building within the street that sells all kinds of clothes and cute stuffs.

Clothes were rather pricey in Hong Kong... I keep thinking that it was in Taiwan dollars... for example a top costed HKD200, and I keep thinking it was TWD200.

Other than clothes, they had a lot of stores that sells Japan imported anime items!

Even had a whole row of gashapon - you need to pay via octopus card (top up before going)!


Lots of claw machines that uses octopus card too!

And the utimate cuteness shop was this:

Don't ask me how much did I spent over there XD

Shop - Hysan Place

I came to this mall like many many years ago, and it looked almost the same from my memory. Plenty of interesting things to look and see.

And something I could miss out going is the LINE store - I went there like 4-5 times during the trip!

I recalled the store was rather huge back then, I guess the crowd wasn't as much as before and they shifted to a different level. Nevertheless, everything is still very cute and damaged a big hole in my pocket.


This Brown series was rather cute and I got plenty boxes back... and this was the reason I returned back the store so many times.

Eat - Little Bao Diner (Causeway Bay)

Little Bao Diner (Causeway Bay), https://goo.gl/maps/8FhLYUN6DTJbhnWx6
Located at a corner of Causeway Bay, and serves very fusion chinese-western food!
The service was good, food was good - practically nothing to pick on! The servings were reasonable so was the price. If you're looking for something not that chinese, but also not that western - this will be a perfect fit!

Eat - Wei Long Chinese Restaurant

Wei Long Chinese Restaurant, https://goo.gl/maps/kJXLpwGtCgfJRcEm9
Located within the Craigengower Cricket Club, this was like an exclusive dining place for Hong Kongese. Only insiders know about this place.

The service was great so is the food - dimsums are always welcomed :)

Eat - Ho Hung Kee Congee & Noodle

Ho Hung Kee Congee & Noodle, https://goo.gl/maps/uridceYdBaygQCyY7
It was located at the upper levels of Hyatt Place. I went there almost closing hours, hence it was empty - heard it was really very popular among Singaporeans/tourists back then!

I decided to takeaway (it will be so awkward to be the only person and will be mad rush finishing the food before they close)
I actually liked the chee cheong fun more than the wanton noodles. To be honest, I prefer Singapore's wanton noodles so I admit I'm not a fair judge for this.

I hope you enjoy the little tour around causeway bay - plenty to shop & eat till late!

Comments

Trending Posts