[AU; 2023] Roaming around Perth City

Perth's city is rather small and it is quite easy to move around with the free CAT (Central Area Transit) buses. The bus stop are very easy to spot!

 

I started my walk from Perth City Station...

  

Hopped into my favorite K-mart and grab some wooden small furniture for my office deck.

 
 Kmart Perth Cbd
Followed by lunch at a popular spot recommended by the locals:

 
Hifumiya Udon Noodle House
Greedy me couldn't decide what to get - so I ordered both rice and udon! Yummy :)

After a super filling lunch, I took the CAT bus to grab some snacks! (Yes, food again!)

My always comfort food - hot chocolate with marshmallows :)

I really need to digest for real - hence another CAT ride to the Matagarup Bridge!

Crossed the bridge to the Optus Stadium - it looks really new! There is a park near the stadium which I spent almost all my time staring into spaces. If I had planned this day better, I would definitely love to zipline down from the bridge.

 
 
After so much food - here I go again with an early dinner at Simple! Just hop on the CAT bus again, back to the main city!

 

SIMPLE Italian Cucina Pizzeria Perth City
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8BCVBDhRtEN1CLiT7

It was a group dinner, hence of course I didn't eat all by myself. But it was really a simple restaurant that serves good food.


 
This marks my simple day and trip around Perth City!

Comments

Trending Posts